The Authorised Persons Association made the decision to move the APA Seminar to the 28 and 29 July 2022, to be preceded by a training day on 27 July 2022.
As you know, our Seminar and Awards Night is normally held in May each year, however due to the Covid restrictions we have been experiencing and the potential inability for Councils to allow delegates to attend in person, the APA decided to move the Annual Training Seminar to July 2022.
Our annual seminar program combines opportunities to learn, network and share ideas. This year is shaping up to be an exciting program and will include:
- Wednesday 27 July 2022 - Half day Cat Training (AWL) and half day SAMOF Meeting
- Thursday and Friday 28 – 29 July 2022 – Full day Seminar program both days
- APA Annual General Meeting
- Awards Dinner on Thursday 28 July 2022
- Pre-Seminar networking breakfast on Friday 29 July 2022
- Dedicated trades stands so you can find out more about equipment and technology available to help you do your job
- Updates from industry leaders on topics that matter to you
- Opportunities to make new contacts and network with your colleagues from all over South Australia
As we move into the new normal following the impacts of the pandemic, the APA committee understand the importance and value of reconnecting in person with your colleagues. We also stress that the Seminar will be conducted with delegates health and safety as a priority, allowing ample space for social distancing and adhering to any SA Health Guidelines, while also providing attendees with a range of engaging guest speakers and opportunities to reconnect and celebrate.
On behalf of the APA Committee, I look forward to seeing you in July,
President, APA Committee